Fun, Creative, Hands-On
Kids love International Ivy because we strike the balance between learning and playing. Our kids learn by doing, experimenting and exploring. Parents love our flexible scheduling. All our sessions are weekly so parents can sign up one or more weeks. Parents can also choose full-day (9:00-5:00) or half-day (9:00-12:30 or 1:30-5:00). We welcome all students!
Robotics (ages 8-14)
- Lego NXT Robotics "Challenges" Level 1
- Lego NXT Robotics "Life Forms" Level 1
- Lego NXT Robotics "Advanced Challenges" Level 2
- Robotics Programming using ROBOTC - Level 1 NEW!
- Robotics Programming using ROBOTC - Level 2 NEW!
Video Game Creation (ages 8-13)
- Video Game Creation Level 1
- Video Game Creation Level 2
- Mobile App Game Design - Game Salad® Level 1 NEW!
- Mobile App Game Design - Game Salad® Level 2 NEW!
- Role Playing Game Design - RPG Maker® Level 1 NEW!
Computer Programming and Applications (ages 8-14)
- Computer Programming - Adventures in Scratch
- Computer Programming - Introduction to C++
- Graphic Design and More with Photoshop
- Introduction to Website Design
- Animation Movie-Making
- Comics Creation
Minecraft (ages 8-14)
- Minecraft Survival for Beginners NEW!
- Minecraft - Finding the Engineer in You
- MInecraft Math NEW!
- Minecraft Advanced NEW!
Science (ages 7-14)
- Biology and Anatomy by Digital and Actual Dissection NEW!
- Grossology and the Human Body NEW!
- Future Engineers and Inventor's Workshop
- Shockingly Sticky Science
- Detective/Spy Lab
- Chemistry and Biology Adventures
Math and Business (ages 8-14)
- Chyten's Shark Tank, Jr.©
- Competition Training for the Math Athlete NEW!
- MInecraft Math NEW!
- Investment Literacy and Stock Market Game NEW!
- Lemonade Stand Entrepreneur NEW!
- Chyten's Team Titans © NEW!
- Scavenger Hunt Math NEW!
Academic and Cross-Disciplinary (ages 8-14)
- Brain Training
- Super Reading and Study Skills
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Chyten's Imagination Authors©
- Leadership – I’ve Got This!
Performing Arts (ages 8-13)
- Singing and Song-Writing
- Acting for the Stage
- Acting for Film and Television
- Music Video Creation
- Public Speaking
Visual and Literary Arts (ages 8-13)
- Fashion Design - Illustration and Portfolio Development
- Piece of Cake - Cake Design
- All about Cake Pops NEW!
- 3D Art and Crafty Wonders
- Tell Stories by Pictures NEW!
- Journalism - Investigative Reporting of a Mystery
Sports and Recreation (ages 7-14)
- Golf Clinic with TGA NEW!
- Fencing Clinic for Beginners
- Magic 101
- Magic - Focus on Sleight of Hand with Mr. Bill Wisch
- Chess for Beginner and Intermediate Players
- Chess for Advanced Players NEW!
Youngsters (ages 5-7)
- Youngster AM Mix - Yoga, Chess, Lego WeDo, Arts & Crafts
- Youngster PM Mix - Photography/Nature, Brain Games, Science
- LEGO WeDo Robotics - Class A and Class B
- Cutie Cooks