Seeking Teachers and Counselors
We are currently seeking to hire creative, enthusiastic, nurturing and responsible teachers and counselors for the summer of 2018 (June 25 - August 17). Are you a teacher, college student, high student, stay-at-home mom, retired professional or expert in a particular field and would love to share a passion with our students, please apply! We have curriculum, lesson plans and training. We have an awesome team!
An ideal candidate would have:
- at least one year of experience working with children
- expertise and experience in the subject of instruction
How to apply
Interested candidates should click on the button to submit their application.
Important Tip: After clicking below, scroll to the bottom of the new webpage and click on the blue "APPLY FOR THIS POSITION" button.
Through this application process, you can explain your qualifications and interests, provide your resume and contact information. We will conduct interviews with all promising candidates. Background verifications, criminal background investigations will be conducted before any offers of employment are extended. All employment is at will.
Positions available for the summer of 2018
- Lego NXT Robotics teachers
- Video Game Creation teachers
- Computer Programming teachers
- Minecraft teachers
- Science and Engineering teachers
- Math / Business teachers
- Elementary School Teachers
- Performing Arts (Singing, Acting) Teachers
- Culinary Arts Teachers
- Fencing teachers
- Counselors (age 18 and above as of June 25, 2018)
- Junior Counselors (age 16 and 17 as of June 25, 2018)
- Teachers (varies depending on experience and expertise) - $15-$25/instructional hour
- Counselors ($8.50/hour)
- Junior Counselors ($6.50/hour)