Welcome to the Team Home for all Team Members.
Please bookmark this page as you will find employment forms here, schedules, manuals, etc.
Once you receive your offer letter, here is a checklist of actions to take:
(1) You will need to create an account for yourself in the team member portal and follow the simple instructions to upload each required document. Your team member account is where you would indicate where you would like to work, when you are not available to work based on what you know now and UPLOAD your documents.
- NJ Team Members – link here: https://iisummer.campbrainstaff.com/
- NY Team Members – link here: https://ivyclubhouse.campbrainstaff.com/
(2) review and sign the contract. Please upload your signed contract within 10 days to your account in the Team Member Portal. Your employment is contingent upon you passing a criminal background check.
(3) complete the following documents and upload to your account by June 1st at the latest.
- I-9 form and related documentation as described on page 3
- W-4 form
- Health history form
- Direct deposit and voided check if desired
- Working Papers – for those under 18
(4) sign up to help at one open house. Let’s show the community what a great team we have! To sign up for an upcoming open house, use the following link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0848aaad2da0fd0-2017. As in prior years, all team members are required to attend at least one Open House. Please note that beginning this year, you must attend one open house to be eligible for the perfect attendance and other awards.
(5) spread the word. We are always looking for great teachers and counselors. Our referral award is $50 for each referral who ends up working for us. Please distribute the HIRING flyer to your friends, family and colleagues.
Note – The team member portal runs on CampBrain. CampBrain uses top of the line security features to encrypt all data flowing through the system. They are 100% PCI compliant and follow strict Microsoft security standards.